--------------------Quick points for Option 1 packages------------------
• Have your party check-in as early as 12:00pm for Saturday afternoon sessions and Sunday afternoon sessions or 6:00pm for every evening sessions.
• You are required to complete a MANDATORY GUEST LIST FROM, listing all skating guests and spectators first and last names on the Member & Guest list form. To access this form click here. If this form is not complete it will delay your check in.
PLEASE PRINT, FILL OUT and BRING WITH YOU the day of your party!
• Helmets are OPTIONAL. We carry a limited amount of helmets on site, they are on a first come first serve basis and they cannot be reserved. Each helmet can be rented out with a deposit, which you will get back once the helmet is returned in the condition you received it in. Guests are permitted to bring in their own inlines, roller skates and or safety gear, such as bike helmets, if they feel you require it.
• Payment: CASH (We do not accept $50 or $100 bills), DEBIT, VISA, MASTERCARD. Checks only from approved organizations with Picture ID.
• Skate rentals are included in the package. A hint to speed up the process is to have all your guests here at the same time and have their skate size written down along with the skate type. Either inline or roller skates. This is not mandatory but recommended. However, guests are welcome to bring in their own inlines, roller skates or safety gear if you and/or your guests feel they require it. Sportsworld does not carry any safety gear. We have some helmets available for use at a rental charge of $3 + a $2 deposit= $5 you receive your $2 deposit when you return the helmet. They are on a first come first serve basis. If you prefer a helmet we strongly encourage you bring your own, you can use any type including bike helmets.
• Your table reservation is based on the number of paying guests NOT SPECTATORS. Spectator policy only applies to parties where the guests are under 18 years of age and their parents will be attending not to skate but assist with the party.
• We do have a fridge and freezer for cakes and food trays. Sportsworld believes in healthy choices, we allow our parties to bring in nutritious healthy food items as they see fit. We also are flexible for allergic, dietary and religious foods that come into Sportsworld. NO OUTSIDE DRINKS PERMITTED!!
• We do have a discount program with various establishments. To see their offers & instructions scroll down below. However you are more than welcome to order through any other company and have them deliver right to Sportsworld.
• We also do sell paper products in the concession for any outside food you provide. However if you have any paper products, balloons, or other decorations you would like to bring, you are more than welcome.
• Please note: Sportsworld will not guarantee our food products have come in contact with nuts and nut oils.
• NO FEATHER BOAS, NO CONFETTI, NO SILLY STRING, NO HEELY'S and NO LASERS!!!!!
Cancellation Policy: Must provide Sportsworld with a minimum 5 day prior to your booking date to receive your full deposit amount. If a cancellation resides within 5 days prior to your booking, a Sportsworld credit will apply for the amount of your deposit. If cancelled or no show on the day of your booking, there will be no refund or credit. A deposit for an Option 3 booking will be charged to School/Private groups that cancell or no show day of booking.
Helmets: $3 each plus $2 deposit=$5.
Deposit will be refunded when the helmet is returned in the same condition you received it in.
*All Prices and Offers are Subject to Change Without Notice*